Raspberry Jam Rule: the further you spread your marketing tactics, the thinner they get.
It’s always better to demonstrate than to assert.
In-person, individualized methods are always better than broadcasting.
- The first team
- Seminars (small-scale)
- Speeches at client-industry meetings
- Articles in client-oriented (trade) press
- Proprietary research
- The second string
- Community/civic activities
- Networking with potential referral sources
- Clutching at straws tactics
- Seminars (ballroom scale)
- Direct mail
- Cold calls
- Sponsorship of cultural/sports events
- Video brochures